Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hold the phone, crank the music


I've had a Treo 600 for a little over a year now and while I like it a lot I wish I would have waited for this: an iPod-cell phone combination. Apple announced this little beauty yesterday. It's made by Motorola, serviced by Cingular (thanks, Z!) and costs $250 with a two year contract. It holds about 100 songs, plays in "shuffle" mode and music automatically pauses when an incoming call is received. iTunes songs cannot be purchased directly from the phone, but must be transferred from a computer.

Apple also announced a ridiculously small version of the iPod, the "Nano" which I would be afraid of losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions stated here are my own and in no way reflect those of Brigham Young University, its students, faculty, or sponsoring institution.