Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CBS News Public Eye


CBS News has launched a new behind-the-scenes blog. It joins NBC News, which has been publishing Brian Williams' "Daily Nightly" blog for the past month.

CBS's entry, the "Public Eye" goes a step further and offers video of story meetings. Although, I must wish you "luck" in getting the video to stream. (Please see my update to this comment.)

Today Public Eye offers up a blast from the past: a 1978 behind-the-scenes look at the production of the "CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite." CBS News makes the offering with the suggestion that the blog is not the first time the network has opened up its inner workings to public view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Thanks for the comment! I have tried again on the video and it does work for me now. I take back my previous comments.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions stated here are my own and in no way reflect those of Brigham Young University, its students, faculty, or sponsoring institution.