Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Rebecca's on the air!


My wife's new broadcast is now on the air. KSL-TV did a story on its morning newscast this week.

Last month Rebecca left BYU Broadcasting (where she directed news and public affairs and hosted "Living Essentials" on BYU-TV) to take a job doing the morning show, "Wakin' Up with Rebecca and Kurt" on a new KSL start-up station. The new station is KUTR, known on the air as "Utah's New AM 820." It's the state's first station programmed specifically for women. Beck is teamed with musician and composer Kurt Bestor.

The program airs live -- and can be heard online -- weekdays between 6 and 9 a.m. Mountain Time.

My students and I miss having her on campus, but I'm real proud of her. And she's having a kick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions stated here are my own and in no way reflect those of Brigham Young University, its students, faculty, or sponsoring institution.